Sunday 12 July 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different

It’s…

Where's that mp3 of "We Are The Champions"?

PvP!  (And good PvP, at that)

Now, I’m pretty sure all my guildmates are aware of how much I’ve vocally exclaimed how much I detest pvp on my rogue (an attitude that dates back to some awful experiences in WSG and arena).  They must, therefore, have been quite surprised to see me raising my hand for an invite when doing semi-premade battlegrounds.

I started off with Dingle last night (still specced and geared as prot), and not only did Wintergrasp twice, but also ventured into AB and EotS.  I have to say, PvP is a lot more fun when you’re not being used as a doormat by your opponents (which had been my previous experience).

Later on in the evening I decided to try something quite out-of-character, and switched to Fingle, my discipline priest.  Yes, I was going to try my hand at healing.  And you know what?  While I was pretty ineffectual, it was still fun!

It was actually so much fun that I’m considering whether I want to invest some time into farming honor in order to put together a set of PvP gear for Fingle, to see what it’s like when I’m less squishy (which was something of a problem).

It's OK!  It's Honorable!

For now, though, it’s time to do my chores (an accurate description of the glyph industry process if ever I heard of one) so I can afford to PvP.

/wave